Friday 29 November 2013

Autumn Update

This is Twiglet taking part in the "Have a go Search and Rescue" activity at Paws in the Park.  I had to hide in a tent without him knowing which one, and then he had to find me - clearly he was looking for me at speed!!  He also took part in Dash n Splash at Paws in the park and came 3rd in the small dog category, jumping 15 feet!  Twiglet does get cold, so unlike Elvis and Harry who can jump several times, Twiglet needs to do 3 jumps maximum and then be dried and wrapped up in his coat!  Any excuse for a cuddle!
Since my last post, Twiglet and Harry have become firm friends:


Clearly my dogs are not allowed on the furniture - although they seem to have other ideas and I couldn't resist the photo!
Twiglet came on holiday with us to Southwold for August where he learned to battle the waves and charged about on the beach.
I love this photo as he looks like such a happy dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment